Our Feeds

Friday 11 September 2015

afrostar

lil Wayne - What You Sayin (No DJ) [New Song]


Cover

HNHH Premiere! Listen to Lil Wayne's new "What You Sayin" freestyle without DJ tags.


The other day, we received a new Tunechi record by way of DJ-E-Feezy, "What You Sayin," with that classic Busta Rhymes sample of "Put Your Hands Where My Eyes Can See."

The Young Money-affiliated DJ dropped off an entire compilation mixtape, The Wolf of South Beach, which not only features an exclusive Weezy F record, it also contains music from Meek Mill, Migos, Kevin Gates, Fat Joe, Ace Hood and plenty of others.

After debuting the DJ version, we now have a CDQ version for all those who want it. Weezy has been killing many a verse and feature lately, and this one is just another reason for commenters/fans/stans etc to claim that "Lil Wayne is back." What do you think?

Quotable Lyrics

Cause I put yo fuckin brains all on the dashboard

You not in my fuckin lane you on the crash course

And if you feelin froggy leap, I'm kidnapping yo tadpoles

I can't remember the bitch name I fucked after my last show

When I say my cash low, I'm just telling a bad joke

Long hair, don't care, no shirt like Fabio

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :
Previous
Next Post »